Gangtok & Darjeeling
₹29000 Per Person
5 nights & 6 days
Appreciate the best pleasures of the North East the travel industry with our pocket-accommodating 5-evenings, 6-days Sikkim and Darjeeling family visit bundle. Your North East family bundle schedule takes you on a permanent excursion to the significant attractions of the beguiling Gangtok, untainted Pelling and in conclusion the rambling tea slope town of Darjeeling.
Day 01– Arrival at Bagdogra (IXB) airport – Gangtok:
Transfer to Gangtok – 130 kilometers nearly 4 hours drive – Drive for the capital of Sikkim in one exclusive reserve small car (non AC) – Gangtok – The drive is scenic and you will have the magnificent River Teesta to give you company all the way – Evening at leisure & over night stay at Gangtok hotel.
Day 02– Nathula Pass & Tsomgo Lake:
After breakfast, early morning excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir in one exclusive reserve Tata Sumo (non AC) / Mahindra Maxx / similar vehicle- Tsomgo Lake situated at a height of 12,400 ft and Baba Mandir situated at a height of 13,200 ft, with Tsomgo Lake’s average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around Return to Gangtok. Evening free for personal activities & shopping at M. G. Marg – Overnight stay in Gangtok hotel.
Day 03 – Gangtok Local S.S:
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing of Gangtok city in one small vehicle (non AC) (As per local taxi syndicate – max 04 persons are allowed in one car)– Visit Enchey Monastery, Banjhakri Waterfalls, flower show, handicraft, Ganesh Tok, Ropeway, Assembly House, etc–. Evening at leisure at M. G. Marg & over night stay at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 04 – Gangtok – Darjeeling:
After breakfast, transfer to Darjeeling (7,100 ft.) in one exclusive reserve small car (non AC). Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent Hill Resorts in the World. Also called the “The Queen of the Hills and The Land of the Mystic Thunderbolt”. The drive to Darjeeling is very picturesque and it takes maximum of 4 hours. On arrival check-in to your hotel at Darjeeling. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Day 05 – Darjeeling Local S.S:
Full day Local Sightseeing in one exclusive reserve car (non AC). Early morning (04.00 am) Darjeeling Tiger hill to view the magnificent sunrise over Mount Kanchenjunga (28,208 ft. Worlds third highest peak) – Visit to the Ghoom Monastery and Batasia loop – Back to hotel for breakfast – After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, etc. Evening free (walking tour of mall – suggested). Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling hotel.
Day 06 – Transfer to airport:
After breakfast, check out from Darjeeling hotel & drive to Bagdogra (IXB) airport in one exclusive reserve car (non AC), to your onward journey with sweet memories. The tour ends here.
- Tour cost includes double room, on CP (Accommodation with breakfast) (Food as per fixed menu of the hotel)
- All sightseeing, all transportation as mentioned in the itinerary, along with necessary vehicle permits of different places by one exclusive reserve car (Non AC) and one exclusive reserve small car (Non AC) for Gangtok local sightseeing, all local taxis in Gangtok that the guests might need to take to get to the taxi stand and back in relation with the itinerary and not of any personal nature.
- All taxes as applicable. All as per the itinerary above.
- Entry fees at different sightseeing points.
- Insurance coverage, overstay due to strike, political disturbance, natural calamity.
Amount beyond the specified rates will be borne by the respective tourist. It does not include the expenses of personal nature like laundry bills, PCO bills, medical expenses, camera charges, alcoholic beverages or any other expenses not mentioned above.
- For this Darjeeling & Sikkim package guest should bring 4 copies of passport size photos, voter identity cards or their passports and photocopies of the same for everyone. PAN card is not accepted.
- Please note visit to Nathula Pass is subject to Military Regulation and weather condition
- Nathulla Pass Closed On Monday & Tuesday.
- P.S. – Vehicles provided are on point to point basis and will not be available at guest’s disposal.